This policy applies to information we collect through any medium, including, but not limited to, information:
- On this Site
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Site
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Websites. By accessing or using any part of our Websites, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, then you may not access or use the Websites or any services therein. If these Terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms.
Any new features or tools which are added to the Websites shall also be subject to these Terms. You can review the most current version of these Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to modify and/or change these Terms at any time, effective upon posting updated Terms (or parts thereof). It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes, modifications, amendments, etc. Your continued use of, or access to the Websites following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred without encryption and involves (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Websites and Services, use of the Websites and Services, or access to the Website and/or Services or any contact on the Websites through which any Services are provided, without our express written permission.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
We are not responsible if information made available on the Websites is not accurate, complete or current. All materials on the Websites are provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on the Websites is at your own risk.
The Websites may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Websites at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Websites.
You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Websites.
Modifications to products, services and pricing
Prices for our products and Services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services (or any part thereof).
Products and services
Certain products or Services may be available exclusively online through the Websites. These products or Services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on the Websites. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or Services that we offer. All descriptions of products, Services, and related pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole and absolute discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product or Service at any time. Any offer for any product or Service made on the Websites is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on the Websites may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Errors and inaccuracies
Occasionally there may be information on our Websites or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect may include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, date of birth, employer information, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our site, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Use of Information
We aim to keep confidential information that you share with us confidential. Please note that we may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by http://www.bossmama-mindset.com and/or it’s affiliate partners, and other third-party service providers, to provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
You can trust that http://www.bossmama-mindset.com takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Our website is build with WordPress and uses the necessary security under the WordPress Business Plan.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing us at email@example.com If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that some information you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the Services) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Requesting access or erasure
You have the right to request access or erasure of your personal information. For privacy-related requests, please email email@example.com
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services.
The http://www.bossmama-mindset.com is committed to ensuring that our website contains content that is valuable and useful to our readers and visitors. To help us with this, we’ve implemented Google Analytic Demographics and Interest Reporting features on our site. These tools allow us to review anonymous demographic data about our visitors and thus better serve you. This data is collected through Google Ad settings but is not provided to us in a personally-identifiable format. That means we cannot identify what info is about you specifically.
You can choose to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Ads and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad settings or through the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. Learn more about how Google uses this technology here. We use Askimet to block spam comments. It’s a plug-in that blocks suspicious comments (including suspicious IP addresses) so that we don’t have to spend huge chunks of time deleting spam comments. You can view their terms of service right here: https://akismet.com/tos/
WordPress, WooCommerce and Alidrop
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our website, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 1 year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide services, marketing, fulfillment; our orders and store services to you; for example, this could include, but may not be limited to, Store Managers and their fulfillment, Ali-Express Vendors for dropshipping fulfillment, Google Analytics, our affiliate marketing partners, payment gateways, shipping providers, and third party embeds.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Last Updated 26/04/2020
Any questions or concerns relating to these Terms of Service and Disclaimers, kindly direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org